Corporate & Commercial Law
Our portfolio of commercial advisory services and litigation has seen strides taken in setting up our clients’ practice and business with international standards. Our Nyasha Munetsi speciliazes in finance and banking, where he holds a masters and practiced in a leading firm in Massachusetts and New York, USA. He worked on project finance, corporate finance and restructuring, and tax aspects of business and transactions. Looking beyond what the law is or has been in Zimbabwe is not the end in itself; instead, we strive to restructure, where possible, the practices of our clients, to standards of international banking, practices, corporate governance, compliance and code of ethics in order to set apart our clients’ organizations and manner of doing business.
We are proud to have prepared models that are flexible for businesses as well accountable and professional. Our area in this department includes the following
- International trade, tax planning, import and export advisory work;
- Formation, incorporation and registration of companies;
- Agreements of sale and review of company standard contracts and documents;
- Drafting company resolutions and shareholders agreements;
- Attending to change in company memorandum and articles
- Increasing or reducing authorized share capital;
- Restructurings, voluntary and compulsory liquidation;
- Share registrations, transfers and general broking;
- Partnerships and joint ventures;
- Security bonds;
- Guarantees, suretyship and indemnity agreements.